Thursday, December 27, 2012

O' Christmas Tree....

This year we started a new Christmas Tradition in the Brown Family!  We got a REAL Christmas tree!  When I was little my mom always commented on how it just wasn't Christmas if you didn't have a REAL tree!  Of course the artificial trees weren't as fancy back then as they are now but she would have never considered getting a fake tree!!  

We have a beautiful artificial tree but something was always missing in our home!  This year Chad said we could get a real tree!  I was thrilled!!  We visited a Christmas tree farm and made a new family tradition!  Mainstay farms is just good ol' family fun!  

We started off with a hayride out to the tree farm!

Karys loved looking at the trees as much as I did!  We are two peas in a pod!  I  could spend hours and hours walking up and down the aisles looking for the "Perfect (un-perfect) tree"  I really wanted a short and plump tree, I looked UP and DOWN the aisles OVER and OVER!  


Smells Oh so good...
Tree farms are dirty

After my bunch decided we had spent plenty of time looking for the Perfectly Un-Perfect Tree they were ready to play!  They headed to ride the bicycle cars and slide on the potato sack slide, while I continued to look some more for the Perfectly Un-Perfect Tree!





There it is...Perfect in every way!

And this is should have been our Christmas Card picture!

0 comments: