Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas in a Flash...

The month of December goes by soooo fast and the rest of the year seems to drag and drag!  Maybe it's because I try to squeeze in so much FUN and we go, go, go!  I love traditions and making memories and December just isn't long enough for me!!!

We spend Christmas day at home every year!  The day is full of presents, messes and lots of playing!!!  

Christmas Eve...Cookies and Milk for Santa



A little Reindeer Food (AKA Cheerios)


Santa made it!!





And the aftermath!  It is soooo very hard for me to let Christmas Day be full of messes and lots of play!  Carston and Karys jump from toy to toy and play their little hearts out!  One free day of chaos in the living room!!


A stocking isn't complete without a Santa coke!  It's a tradition!

I love Christmas and spending time with "All of my Hearts"


0 comments: