The summer slipped away from me and now I am forced to catch up! So let me introduce "Throwback Thursday" aka catch up for everything I left out because I was to busy playing!
This summer I took Carston to Port Aransas for a mini trip with Kiki and the boys and Kiss stayed home and had fun with daddy!
Chad and Karys' staycation was filled with Chinese food, coffee dates, swimming and trips to the museum! Karys has been begging to go to the museum, so she was thrilled for her daddy to take her on a date to the museum! Of course her favorite thing to do was play with the babies! She also loved playing in the grocery store!
 |
| Babies...of course |
 |
| Love her to pieces |
 |
| Doctor, doctor |
 |
| Bed of nails |
Carston and I headed down to the beach with Kiki and the boys! We found the perfect condo that had a spot for everyone! We enjoyed sleeping late, exploring the beach, hunting for crabs & starfish, swimming, boogie boarding, playing in the waves but most importantly just being together!
 |
| Fancy breakfast |
 |
| He means business |
 |
| Love them to pieces |
 |
| My main squeeze |
 |
| Writing his name in the shark! |
 |
| Whew, that was close |
 |
| This is WAY hard to capture! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment