Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Kindergarten and Pre-K


Summer has come to a screeching halt!  While there were definitely long and I mean LONG days it seems like summer was just a blink of an eye!  My babies are growing up so quickly!  This year both Carston and Kiss will be going to PCA!  They are both thrilled to go and I hope the excitement continues for years to come!!

You can't start school without a new fresh haircut!  Carston wanted spiky hair, oh how I miss those curls and his TEETH...my BABY!


And of course Karys had to start the year off with a bang!  She tripped and fell on the concrete the day of Meet the Teacher!  The magic of a little bangs!  Good as new!


The most handsome Kindergartner and his beautiful Pre-K sister!  First day isn't complete without doughnuts!


Seriously....how did this happen????


Carston hard at work in Mrs. Hirsch's class!  He didn't shed one single tear, not one!!  I may or may not have shed a tear or two.  :)


Kiss will be going to Pre-K this year at PCA.  She will have Mrs. Zimmerman, who we already love to the moon and back!  Karys shed a few tears as we walked out of the room but I know she was happy and playing within minutes!


I think its safe to say that they are having a great time at school and enjoying it!  Mommas adjusting slowly but surely!  Oh I love those silly bigillies!  The days are LONG but how the years are to SHORT!






0 comments: