Thursday, September 29, 2011

First Day of School

  I can't believe it is already time for school again.  This year both of you get to go to school!  Karys, you were so excited about finally having the opportunity to get to go to school with Bubba!!  For weeks when you woke up in the morning, the first words out of your mouth were...."Mommy is it school today"?  To which mommy said for WEEKS...."SOON"!  Poor thing!!!  
  Carston your teacher is Ms. Denese and you were super excited that a lot of your friends were in your class again!!  Karys for the first few weeks you called your Ms. Kristen (Ms. Christmas) and Ms. Shawn (Ms. Shaw).  You were super excited about meeting Ms. Christmas but not so sure about Ms. Shawn....I suppose Ms. Christmas sounded nicer!  

Super excited about your adventures that await!
So silly...

Ice cream for our first day of school!

  My heart ached when I dropped you both of for school but I am so grateful that you both happily walked right in!  No tears!!


Skidamarink.....

0 comments: