A tablet, water, eggs and a little PATIENCE....wa lah.....
 |
| "It's like magic!' |
 |
| How much more waiting?! |
 |
| MAGIC | | |
|
|
Setting out our Rabbit Food....and yes Karys you are wearing your Christmas Pajamas. Reason 101 why I LOVE YOU! You already love Christmas!!!
 |
| So proud! | | | |
|
|
|
He is RISEN! Easter day has arrived. A very special day for so many reasons! Today is the resurrection of Christ as well as your MeMaw and Great PePaw's Birthday. Two very special people that you will one day dance with in Heaven. What a wonderful celebration it will be!
Easter day was a busy day! We started off with church, then of to celebrate with daddy's family. However, you were EXHAUSTED so it wasn't the most pleasant of visits!!
 |
| Lots of eggs....this is great..... |
 |
| To MANY eggs....I am DONE! |
 |
| I don't care about eggs! I'm DONE too! PaPaw quickly distracts in order to avoid a meltdown! Pshew! |
 |
| You make my heart SOOO happy! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment