How is it possible that my baby is 6 years old. I feel like I start each birthday entry the same way....each year it truly takes my breath away at how fast my baby has grown!
Carston you have grown so much over the last year. Overnight you have grown with your independence and confidence. You can now ride your bike without training wheels and you don't just ride it...you go FAST. You are now reading your first words and you are so proud of yourself! You have such a kind heart but boy you are all BOY! No matter where your at your karate chopping, boxing, wrestling....man oh man you are definitely a boy! I pray that you continue to grow into a strong, confident warrior! I love you always and forever with all of my hearts!!!
![]() |
| Breakfast in bed |
| Your first fish tank |




0 comments:
Post a Comment