Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lots of love....

I am a huge fan of anything holidays.  I do enjoy more than others (Christmas..LOVE) but I love anything that calls for decorating and being crafty!  We started off Valentine's morning with heart shaped chocolate chip muffins.  Carston couldn't believe that I had made heart muffins.  He was amazed and they were in fact his, "favorite" part of the day!  

Heart muffins...made with extra love!

These were balloons that are deflated and you punch them with your fist they blow up.  Carston and Karys were amazed by these!  I found them in the dollar aisle at Target!

Carston passing out his Valentine's.

I love her to pieces!

I mustache you a questions....Will you be my Valentine?

Everything is better with pink icing and sprinkles! 
Carston's first crush, Kinsey.  Or perhaps it's Kinsey's first crush.  She gets so tickled every time she sees him!

Pouty lips....another typical day for Karys!

0 comments: